10 June 2008

Never been so BIG

My current weight is at 53KG. Beside being pregnant, I never been so heavy before. My body start to inflate ever since i stop breast feeding. Human hormones gave a very high impact of our appearance, either on our body, face or skin.

I was at 48KG during my breastfeeding time, it felt good and my appearance was very attractive too. I can feel people around me envious of my body and i think i have encourage some of my friend to give birth as they say they want to slim down this fast too!

After 9-10 months, i have started to gain weight. It might be the reason below that cause this:
(1) Sleep too early, around 8-9pm after dinner
(2) Metabolism rate slowed down, usually after taken small portion i felt full. However i still finish up my lunch/ dinner. Do not want to waste food.
(3) Hormones. After stop breastfeeding, I've became a giant

Currently, i can only exercise & do stretching. I don't know what else i can do :(

1 comment:

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

How I wish I have your weight...